Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all these requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to us:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent the jurisdiction to be chosen by Service provider, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by us, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against Service provider, Performer or User, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Service provider discretion.
It is the policy of Service provider to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers. To that end, anytime a User or a Performer is found to have multiple notifications of claimed infringements Service provider will notify the User or the Performer and provide a meaningful opportunity to counter-notice.
All communication regarding the DMCA send to .
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 AND AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING:
Sexually Explicit Material:
This website contains information, links, images and videos of sexually explicit material (collectively, the "Sexually Explicit Material"). Do NOT continue if: (i) you are not at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in each and every jurisdiction in which you will or may view the Sexually Explicit Material, whichever is higher (the "Age of Majority"), (ii) such material offends you, or (iii) viewing the Sexually Explicit Material is not legal in each and every community where you choose to view it.
By choosing to enter this website you are affirming under oath and penalties of perjury pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C. § 1746 and other applicable statutes and laws that all of the following statements are true and correct:
- I have attained the Age of Majority in my jurisdiction;
- The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will not expose any minors to the material;
- I desire to receive/view sexually explicit material;
- I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene;
- The viewing, reading and downloading of sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards of any community, town, city, state or country where I will be viewing, reading and/or downloading the Sexually Explicit Materials;
- I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material appearing on this site. I further agree that neither this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from any fraudulent entry into or use of this website;
- I understand that my use of this website is governed by the website’s Terms which I have reviewed and accepted, and I agree to be bound by such Terms.
- This warning page constitutes a legally binding agreement between me, this website and/or any business in which I have any legal or equitable interest. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit its enforcement in a manner most closely representing the intentions as expressed herein;
- All performers on this site are over the age of 18, have consented being photographed and/or filmed, believe it is their right to engage in consensual sexual acts for the entertainment and education of other adults and I believe it is my right as an adult to watch them doing what adults do;
- The videos and images in this site are intended to be used by responsible adults as sexual aids, to provide sexual education and to provide sexual entertainment;
- I understand that providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense; and
- I agree that this agreement is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (commonly known as the "E-Sign Act"), 15 U.S.C. § 7000, et seq., and by choosing to click below and enter the site, I am indicating my agreement to be bound by the terms of this agreement, I affirmatively adopt the signature line below as my signature and the manifestation of my consent to be bound by the terms of this agreement.